‘Only Property of Sushant I have’: Rhea Chakraborty After ED Questioning.


‘Only Property of Sushant I have’: Rhea Chakraborty After ED Questioning.

The ED Questioned Actor Rhea Chakraborty For Over Eight Hours on Friday.

A day after the Enforcement Directorate interrogated actor Rhea Chakraborty in reference to concealment allegations levelled against her by Sushant Sing Rajput’s father, the actor said during a statement that the sole thing she had in her possession were a note of gratitude and a bottle - both belonging to the late actor.

“I am grateful for my life, I’m grateful for Lillu in my life. i'm grateful for Bebu in my life. I’m grateful for sir in my life. I’m grateful for ma’am in my life. i'm grateful for Fudge in my life. I’m grateful for all the love in my life,” read the note released by Chakraborty.
 
‘Only Property of Sushant I have’: Rhea Chakraborty After ED Questioning.
 Rhea Chakraborty
Explaining the names within the Sushant’s note, Chakraborty left a message, saying, “And this is often his handwriting Lillu is Showik, Bebu is me, sir is my dad, ma’am is my mom, Fudge is his dog.” However, it wasn’t clear when the note was written or how she found it.

“The only property of Sushant that I possess,” said Chakraborty posting the image of a bottle which she claims is of the late actor.

The ED questioned actor Rhea Chakraborty for over eight hours on Friday.

The agency, which investigates concealment and exchange violations, questioned Chakraborty’s brother, Showik, and her business manager, Shruti Modi, who also worked for Rajput.

Their statements were recorded under the Prevention of cash Laundering Act (PMLA).

Requesting anonymity, ED officials aware about the small print said the agency was looking into Chakraborty’s tax returns and investments. The officials said Chakraborty skilled most of the questions. ED is predicted to specialize in Chakraborty’s income, business deals and professional deals.

The ED filed a case on July 31 on the idea of a primary information report (FIR) by the Bihar Police. The FIR was registered following a complaint by Rajput’s father KK Singh who accused Chakraborty and her family of abetting the Bollywood actor’s suicide and siphoning of his money. He also alleged that his son’s credit cards were with Chakraborty.

In addition to the ED, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), too, has launched a search on the request of Bihar and has named Chakraborty, her brother and 4 other relations aside from unknown persons as accused.

Chakraborty initially refused to seem before the agency, citing her appeal pending before the Supreme Court. She has requested that the FIR filed in Patna be transferred to Mumbai, arguing that Bihar Police haven't any jurisdiction. Bihar rejected the claim.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post