Meek Mill and Milan Harris Welcome Baby Boy on Mill's Birthday

Meek Mill and Milan Harris Welcome Their Baby Boy on Mill's Birthday

Meek Mill will always remember his 33rd birthday -- 'cause it is the day his new baby boy was born. Can't top that gift!!!

The rapper ecstatically announced Wednesday his Philly dressmaker GF, Milano Harris, gave birth to their first child together. Meek said, "Milano dropped me off a king on my birthday! #thebestgift."

No word yet on the new kid's name ... but that hasn't stopped Milano from celebrating their new arrival. She's been flooded with congrats on social media ... after months of posting pics of her growing belly.

MEEK MILL
Meek Mill
She first revealed the pregnancy back in December at her Milano Di Rogue fashion show, saying ... "Im an ingenious , so I didn’t want to announce my pregnancy to the planet or maybe to my family with just a photograph of my baby bump. I wanted to make a flash that I could cherish and remember forever. We planned this show in 6 weeks and that i need to say this was the toughest show we’ve planned so far but beat all I’m so proud of the end up ."

Meek and Milano are dating for a few year now. Back in February during his Twitter spat with ex Nicki Minaj, Meek confirmed he was expecting a child with Milano during a since-deleted tweet that said, "My girl is pregnant watching me tweet about my ex is extremely clownish ... Ima exit."

This will be Meek's third son. He has 2 sons from a previous relationship.

CONGRATS!!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post